Specialized housing exclusively for CFPCA undergraduate students!
The Thompson is a new residence hall for CFPCA undergraduate students. Don't miss your opportunity to be part of the University's "Arts on Cass" project by residing in one of WSU's revitalized gems.
DID YOU KNOW:
This specialized residence hall has the unique, creative needs of CFPCA majors in mind. The Thompson has features for dancers, communicators, musicians, designers, actors and artists!
Consider The Thompson if you want to:
- Live steps away from your classes, studios and rehearsal spaces in Old Main
- Enjoy the company of other aspiring artists and share one of the many double occupancy rooms with a fellow CFPCA student
- Collaborate with fellow creatives in Thompson Home's collaboratorium, music practice rooms, video editing studio, or community room with sprung floor
- Prepare meals that fit your schedule in one of three kitchens
- Take advantage of programming focused on professional development
Take a look around: Click inside the images to move screen or visit the YouTube page
To Apply To Live In The Thompson:
- Read more information about The Thompson at housing.wayne.edu/live/thompson.
- Continuing students and new transfer students complete a residence hall application and select The Thompson as your housing preference.
- Incoming first-year students: To live in The Thompson, you must participate in the CFPCA Living Learning Community. In addition to the residence hall application, please learn about this first year learning community and apply if you are interested.
- Then, notify Erin Wiseman at email@example.com that your first preference is The Thompson. Please note that since The Thompson is only open to CFPCA students, it is not part of the general Housing online room/roommate selection process. For this reason, Erin will work with you on room and CFPCA roommate preference.
For questions, contact Erin Wiseman at firstname.lastname@example.org.