Living Learning Community
EXPLORE – Monthly social, cultural and community service events on campus and throughout the city of Detroit!
ENGAGE – Meet fellow students in the college, get to know faculty on a new level and hear from VIPs such as alumni, the Dean and more!
GROW – Become an interdisciplinary student by learning from peers and experts in Art, Communication, Dance, Music and Theatre!
- First year student to Wayne State for Fall 2019
- Pursuing a major in the College of Fine, Performing and Communication Arts
- Planning to live in a residence hall on campus
- Complete the WSU Housing application and select the CFPCA Living Learning Community (LLC)
- Live on the CFPCA LLC floor in Atchison Hall or The Thompson
- Continue to pursue a CFPCA major during the 2019-2020 academic year
- Follow the CFPCA LLC Agreement on the CFPCA LLC application
If you have questions or to be placed into the CFPCA LLC, please email Erin Wiseman at firstname.lastname@example.org.