2017 Graduating Seniors Exhibition
The James Pearson Duffy Department of Art & Art History is pleased to present its 2017 Graduating Seniors Exhibition, January 13 through February 3, 2017. The opening reception will be held on Friday, January 13, 5-8 p.m.
This exhibition features approximately 60 outstanding works by undergraduate students from the department’s Art, Art History, and Design areas who are graduating during the 2016-17 academic year.
The James Pearson Duffy Department of Art and Art History is a division of Wayne State’s College of Fine, Performing and Communication Arts, educating the next generation of visual artists, designers and art historians. Wayne State University, located in the heart of Detroit’s midtown cultural center, is a premier urban research university offering more than 350 academic programs through 13 schools and colleges to more than 28,000 students.
- Exhibition: 2017 Graduating Seniors Exhibition
- Dates: January 13 through February 3, 2017
- Opening Reception: Friday, January 13, 5-8 p.m.
- Gallery Hours: Tuesdays through Thursdays, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Fridays, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org