CFPCA Travel Awards
For CFPCA Travel Awards, apply directly to the CFPCA Dean's Office and not through AcademicWorks. Please follow the guidelines provided below for each travel award.
- Anne Harnett Endowed Scholarship in Design: Italy has produced some of the world's most celebrated designers. If you are interested in studying any aspect of design anywhere in Italy, please review the guidelines for this scholarship. Any part-time or full-time undergraduate or graduate student in good academic standing who is majoring in a program in the College of Fine, Performing and Communication Arts may apply.
- Harriet Kanter Award for Student Development: Provides funding for individuals or groups to participate in professional conferences, off-campus workshops or exhibitions/performance competitions to help them develop more fully as artists/scholars.
- International Council of Fine Arts Deans Endowment for Student International Travel: Open to undergraduates only. Preference given to students enrolled in a recognized study abroad program or who have been selected as a participant in an international professional conference, exhibition or competition in their field of study.
- Linda L. Moore Endowed Scholarship: Open to undergraduates only. Recognizes scholastic achievement; preference given to students enrolled in a recognized study abroad program or who have been selected as a participant in an international professional conference, exhibition or competition in their field of study.
- L.M. Reszka Endowed Scholarship: Recipients may use awards for travel expenses to Europe to pursue studies in the visual arts and for the tuition allocated to the credits earned for such studies, if any.